Saturday, June 14, 2008

No more please...


Everyone looks high on me, eversince the very day I was born.
Being the first child, the first grandchild in the whole family, I was the princess who everyone shower their love, care, whole-heartedly.
Back then, I used to a perfectionist, try my best to excel in studies and sports, because I know everyone will be proud of me.

I wasn't who I am today.
I was a smart and hardworking lil girl but with hot temper, selfish, not understanding, super high ego and (insert any negative attitude that you can think of)
I make sure myself won't get bully and I used the one who go around bully people wtf.
I used to be the leader of everyone, and I remembered asking one of my friend to punch another boy who make fun of me. Wtf.


That was those old time.


Now, I'm no longer the 'big-bully'.
I've lost my strength to defense myself, I'm becoming weaker and weaker and weaker.
I smile eventhough I'm emo.
I hold my tears eventhough I'm a cry babe.
I think for others before I think of myself.

I think.
This is the process of growing up and also the reality.

I'm not that strong seriously, not as strong as how you people see from ouside.
I need people to pamper me once a while.
I don't want people to expect too much from me.
I sometime wish I can just laugh and cry follow my own feeling.

I'm tired.

No comments: