Sunday, June 15, 2008

Karma wtf.

I tell you, I feel so sick now.
I feel like pang sai (which I have already did just now, but still feel like going later), and vomit and I'm having headache somemore.
T______________T

And actually I think I quite cari pasal.
Today is the family celebrated Father's Day earlier as tomorrow the parents won't be at home.
So yea, being the good daughter I paid for dinner.
Nevermind about that.

You see, I paid for the dinner, of course I must eat alot alot only worth the money I paid marrr...
After dinner I was so damn full full and I drank hot chinese tea, quite a lot of small cups.
Then, we went to Summit to jalan-jalan.

One thing I must eat when I go Summit is the waffle over there.
Butter and peanut butter waffle.
*slurp*
So, the greedy went for the waffle despite I was so full from dinner.
Damn piggie la me.

And now, I'm complaining my tummy bloated and feel like vomiting wtf.
You say I cari pasal or not?
The hot chinese tea make me so semangat and I'm not sleepy at all now.
It's almost 2 in the morning and the bf is going off soon.
Tell me how now?
Boohoo!

No comments: