Sunday, June 15, 2008

I miss the time when everything is at the pretty beginning.
Faith is what I have and I'll hold on to it till the heart stops beating.
Cause this is me, yours truly.

This PMS mood swing really got on to me recently laa...
I don't like PMS wtf.
Always make me so emo so negative so sad so stupid so weak wtf I hate PMS!
I want to turn back the clock and become the newborn baby again.
Then I don't have to go through the PMS and period pain.
So suffering I don't want can or not?
Haiya, let me just go for transexual and become a guy, handsome looking guy wtf lol.
Hmph!

******************
I'm having sleeping problem recently and it always hit right on days when I need sleep desperately.
I tell you this is so suckie!
Yesternight as usual I'm having this insomnia thingy, and so I camwhore for like half an hour in the dark (with flash on la of course if not how to see me in the dark wtf)
As I was looking through all those pics, to my horror, pimples and dark circles clearly defined in those pics.
How la how la how la?
Tell me what's wrong with me recently?
I look so like a zombie even with make up on, people still say I look sleepy and zombie-fying.
My eyes are like without spirit in them, it's like they are not even belong to me.
I just look dead.
T______T

Any suggestion on making those dark circles disappear or not?
Besides sleepin early wtf I have insomnia so it's not possible for now...
*RAWR*

No comments: