Thursday, June 19, 2008

Loading......

I wind down the window and turn off the music.
To let the breeze, refresh the messy mind.
To let the engine sound, calm me down.
It's the second time since I used the way back.
The long highway, the long straight line.
Sped all the way as I wish.
Come in my way and I shall honk you!

What happen to the sky?
Why is it so gloomy?
And it reflects exactly just how I feel.

Rain, rain, rain, please stop and come again another day.
I remember the very first time.
When I received this in the inbox.
A broad smile was carved on my face.
The heart was beating unexpectedly fast.

I digress.

As old as one may sounds, that person will perhaps the one who most not wise.
Throwing tantrum, being ignorant, how I wish I can be just like that.
Give and take, take and give, part of parcel of the life.
If only, this happen to me.
If only, I can just throw tantrum whenever I like.
If only, everyone stops being selfish.

I can just drop flat and sleep.
Tired.

No comments: