Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy pieces.

I'm being quite productive these 2 days. *proud of self-achievement lol*

Today, is the day to review the Music Video proposal that get chosen. The class however was started with a list of production guidelines, tips of production, editing guidelines and etc.. Cause we have to wait for the tutor as well for the grand revealing wtf. After she was seated on the stage, Mr Beh the Broadcasting II lecturer continue giving us suspense pulak. He bla bla bla out of nowhere talk bout some group suggested to use kids as talent O.o Nevermind about that, as he continue talking some so-call-to-not-so-realistic-scenes like using animals like cat as part of the production, my confidence on the proposal start shaking a little. Why? Cause both most pantang characters also from our proposal T_______T We were quite confident with the proposal somemore. Nigel and Frankie laugh non stop asking whether I want to ba beast master wtf why my bf laugh at me like that? Eh, Mr Dear, you should console me wtf not laugh at me make me so sad like don't know what dy.

So yea, after all the great suspense I was like so down so down confirm cannot get the proposal dy. First group was Cerenna's group. Second... I was so damn gan cheong still hoping that our group will get chosen sigh I think sometime cannot put too high hope on something cause damn suckie my heart was beating so fast and my body shivering dy. Ohh btw, second was us, my group. I was kinda stoned for awhile cause memang la after Mr Beh said like that, sound so no hope but still hope for it and when really got it dy pulak don't know how to react. As I walked out to give a brief presentation on the idea, this Mr Beh started laughing again just like the other day when we presenting he kept laughing and interrupt me all the way. Today, as well, so I told the whole class that my group will be the one using cat and kids for the MV, which as predicted, everyone laughs.
=_________="
Why got so funny ka? Make me so kelam-kabut don't even know what am I talking already somemore Mr Beh said my presentation today was so lousy. T_______________T
RAWR!

The bf's group also got chosen!!!
CONGRATS!

Soon after that, we recruited other classmates and sort of explain the idea to them and gonna plan when to go back to mua hometown before Mr Beh was being potong and call for lecture again.
Mr Beh, why you like that wan?
-_________________-"'

One thing that make us so excited and all that our proposal got chosen is cause we are eyeing on these 2 handsome looking guys from the foundation to be our main characters. Both also suit the characteristic of our main characters. One of them is Grace's housemate. Omg tell me how not to feel excited. Huhu ^^
After class we went for Handsome Hunting thought want to ask whether the other handsome is interested to involve in our MV shooting but we waited for more than 1 hour also din see him. Sigh. Mission failed. Try again next time.

Somemore somemore I went to meet up with Chan and Gracie and friends at Kluang Station before the bf came. Chit chat for while then went Old Town to tapau Mc'Ds before I realize I left Ying in PA forgotten to fetch her back. !@##$%%!$@@% Tell me why I so dumb dumb can forgotten about her. I was telling Nigel about her on the way to the car still can happily hop into the car and brooom away just like that. I tell you I'm so forgetful these day. Where is my power memory? =/

The bf downloaded Alien Vs Predator 2 and so we thought of watching together since got time today. Happily reach home, after all the woo haa both us sitting in front of the computer then the bf with his super sad and bengang face told me he cannot find the file. Don't know whether he saved at other place or kena deleted. After searching through all the files, he soon declare that the file is gone. No movie for us. =( I tell you, he was so stoned and sad and bengang till he din walk me down to my car eventhough it's so near but I still happy if he walk me down. Sad..

I saw Domino's staff standing at the divider near traffic lights distributing flyer to riders and drivers who stop in front of traffic light lol.

P/s: Pssst... Pssst... Hello bf, can I follow you on at least one of the production days? Please please please.... *biggest wet eyes in the world* *I know my eyes are small, shadap!*

No comments: