Monday, June 2, 2008

I've always tell myself everything they did is nothing, just don't care about it so much, eventually I'll get used to it.
Many a times I came across with this, have I really get used to it so far?
Well, it seems I have certainly not.
It hurts alot when someone who you take as friend take you for granted.
I. hate. this.

If only I have the guts to tell you people that I fucking HATE the way how some of you treat me.
Am I a tool that you people come for resort whenever there's a need?

Heck, some even ask whether I'm the class rep for Tutorial 1?
No, I'm not. I'm just a dumbo from Tutorial 1 who do things without getting myself any credits.
Please don't take advantage over me, I seriously can be mean.
Its just the matter of whether I want to be mean or not?

******

I'm sorry to the one and only that this issue upset you a lot.

No comments: