Saturday, June 21, 2008

What is this lar?

On the way to Pyramid, I overhead the program in MY FM about the opinion and how the DJs feel about the disaster happened in Myammar, Sichuan.

I overheard this quote from DJ Meiyan.

"People in foreign countries feel insecure due to unpredicted disaster. We Malaysian feel insecure due to unpredicted crime."
I couldn't agree more.

This morning when the mom woke me up, she told me about the neighbour was robbed last night in front of her own house, around 9 something.

9 something?!!! O.o

Tell me, has the world become so dangerous or what?
It was only 9 something, not 12 midnight, she was back from the work. And my area is like one of the safest in the whole USJ. I feel so so.... Speechless.

The crime rates has obviously increase as how it was predicted when the petrol price increase.
The female are the target, always. The lucky one may just lost their belonging or injured a little, the unlucky one may got serious injuries, coma or even lost their lives.
Goosebumps all over me whenever I think about this.

So sick okay, everytime also have to afraid of break-ins, kena rob, kena rape, late outing seems so impossible for me dy.
Damn stupid wan la..
The ruling government, can you people please do something on the super inflation or not?
Everything also over-priced, so expensive but salary never increase and so many people are jobless.
Then, the female especially will be the targets.
Puh-leaze, do something before all the female in Malaysia die of shock and all these nonsense. (No, I'm serious!)
RAWR!

No comments: