Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Good Time.

Thanks to the bf for downloaded Edward Scissorhands for me.
Watched with him today.
Eventhough this is like the third time I watch the show, I still can become so emo at the end.
Sad la okay?
This show is like 18 year-old by now.
Today, as watching it, I can still remember some of the scenes and was trying so hard to not tell them to the bf, cause he said he'll hentam me if I tell.
*zip mouth straight away*
I want to watch again, so touched.
*big wet eyes*



Had one of the best moment hanging at his place with him, eversince the uni started.
Assignments so banyak and with all those group problems and he was sick and etc, you people should look at his stoned face and when he was so strict and cold when nagging. Ish ish.
I have to think before I talk to him or go near him, scared kena hentam then fly to don't know why. (People tend to be stronger when they are mad. Lol.)

Why is my bf like that?
Why he don't layan me that much?
Why I cannot manja with him nowadays?
Seriously, I've got so many question marks in my mind for the past weeks.
I've been asking myself the same thing over and over again, and of course, no answers were given.
Maybe it was just me being over sensitive.

Wtf sound so emo like don't know what.
Anyway, since he so nice massage abit for me, be my cushion, let me sleep on his bed, woke me up right on the time eventhough I never tell him.
So, he was forgiven.
Seriously, I'm not asking much from the bf okay?
Just to spend some quality time with him is enough.
I know we see each other in uni almost everyday, but as the workloads getting heavier and heavier, I doubt if we have so much time to talk or spend time with each other.
*Go go go! Negative thoughts please get out of my way!*

Hmmm...
I have bad feelings that the bf will hentam me after he reads this post.
So yea, goodnight people.

*runs away before Nigel reads*

No comments: