Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yet, it is another day.

Of tiring workload.
Sitting in front the computer screen filling datas in rows of Microsoft Excel bars, scrolling up down left right make my eyes go sasau @.@

The database is so terrible.
So many names without phone number and details of the person I need to call.
Call Telekom directory pulak so mafan cause I have to main hentam with the location and always cannot get through.
Government department and banks all call them also no point, they either won't pick up your calls/engaged/the particular person not around.
Whereas, there are also numbers that's not in service/diconneted/wrong numbers/no such person.

The most embarrase case for today.
"Hello, may I speak to Mr. Anthony please?"
"Err, where are you calling? How you get this number?"
"I'm calling on behalf of IBM Malaysia to confirm his attendance for a seminar and I got the number from the database."
"He already passed away few months ago."
"Okay. O.o Sorry. Bye."
Wtf wtf wtf.
What kinda outdated database is this?
People passed away already still in the list, paiseh only.
-_________-

Seriously now I think I prefer to stand for 8 hours than sit for 8 hours.
I've been sitting for the whole day.
Yesss... Whole day.
Even now as I'm typing this, my butt is still sticking on the chair.
My back so pain, my waist so pain, my whole body aching.
Darn. I so need someone to massage me now.
*hint*
Hehe.

No comments: