Sunday, May 25, 2008

.......

Look what I got in my mail today.

Hello,I am miss Yani Dawood, 20 years old from Coted'Ivoire.
Daughter of Mrs Fatima Dawood .
I have 8.5 million USD which was made by my mother before she died in oct 2005 which is left in a suspence account in a bank here in Coted'ivoire.
I want you to assist me transfer this amount to your bank account before coming to your country for investment and to further my studies.
I have decided to offer you 20% of the total sum for your desire to assist me.

Best Regards.
MissYani Dawood.


Now tell me, has everyone ever heard of this country, Coted'Ivoire?
Where the heck is this place?

And so, I google the name, and I found some sort of history background in here.
Please laa, it doesn't sound convincing at all that you have 8.5 million USD in such country?
And who is this Mrs Fatima Dawood?
Not that I know anyone like this.

20% of the total sum is like 1.7 million USD okay?
I don't think anyone will be such generous to offer such a big sum of money just because he/she borrow you the account.
This is so stupid laa.
If anyone would have fall for this, then confirm this fella is brainless.

*******

I feel so emo.
Tomorrow is the first day of uni for year 2 sem 1.
Timetable was out and I went to sort of check on it.
Then, I don't know why the hell people start having this thought that I'll go and check, and start asking me about the timetable.
Even people from other tutorial who don't speak to me that often in uni, out of nowhere texted me or MSN and ask me to check their timetable.
Hello? Have I got nothing better to do to check for the timetable for 4 tutorial classes?
Was it because I have the god damn car that all you think that I'll drive there to check for you people?

Okay, fine. I did went there. I did check.
But that was for my own class only.
You people stay damn bloody near to the campus, why can't you all just take some effort to walk to the campus and check yourself?
Just cause I have the god damn car?
Wtf wtf wtf!
VOTE FOR ME TO BE THE NEXT COURSE REP THEN I'LL DO THE CHECKING FOR YOU!
FUCK!
VOTE FOR THE CAPABILITY AND NOT THE POPULARITY!
This is so ridiculous!
Why isit I'm always the one who everyone come to whenever there's all these checking needed, then at the end, some other people will get the credits?!
I need those credits for the damn resume too!
What I have at the end?

Have anyone really appreaciate all these?
Huh?

STOP BUGGING ME FOR THE NEW TIMETABLE!
CAUSE I DON'T HAVE IT WITH ME!
I DON'T WANT TO BE NICE ANYMORE!



P.s - Some may find this post rather offensive, but who cares as this is my blog!

No comments: