Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Telemarketing @ CrystalEdge.

Omg omg omg!
Nigel John Pinto!
How come you never tell me?!
That my whole body will be aching eventhough I was just doing telemarketing sitting there talking on phone, okay, plus staring at the computer screen.
-_____________-
My shoulder aching like hell wtf.
So tired.
=/

But then okay la, you're forgiven since you so nice came to visit me during lunch time and also coming tomorrow eventhough its so the troublesome you have to take bus and sweat all that just to come.
Thankiu very very muchie!
=)

And I feel sick now.
Dinner only eat buns cause everyday eat outside till jelak don't know what to eat, somemore so broke no money to tapau nice food, buns cheaper maaa...
Sigh. I'm so sad case laa...
So poor until like this.
I don't even have a RM10 note in my purse now.
Only got few pieces of RM1 and one piece of RM2.
Sad.
Paycheck oh paycheck, faster go to my bank now.
I'm freaking poor now wtf.
=.=

Btw, there's few funny people I talked to.
One of them when I asked whether he can make it to the event or not, he asked when is the seminar?
After I told him everything tell him I'll send the invitation to his email address, then he tell me he's getting married somemore when he told me that time, he sound so shy but with the happy tune.
Ahhh...
A happy man getting married.
So sweet.
=)

No comments: