Friday, May 30, 2008

Monologue of the Degil but Gagal. wtf.

FUCK!
That's it la Alice Chua Hui Shue.
You're so dead meat.
Die 10 times also don't know whether enough or not?
You think you very pandai isit?
You think by studying according to tips you can score in finals isit?
Look, how wrong were you?
Look how shitty was your result?
Not even an A-.
Failure Award for you for your lousy results for this sem.
You deserve it!

********

Okay la...
I so sad now okay, I know I damn padan muka.
But please don't scold me already.
I'm so sad til no tears, can you imagine how sad case am I or not?
How am I going to explain to the parents who've been asking for the results since last week?
Will I be grounded? Will I get teased? Will I get look down by people? Will I.....
I can't even start imagining all these circumstances.
What is so wrong with me also I don't know?
I'm pretty sure I did my revision wtf, yea, like according to the tips which came out exactly the same like the real papers.
So, what went wrong?
I seriously have no idea.
Oh God, have your bad luck curse still not over?
Why am I always ended up in sucky situations?
Sigh.

No comments: