Friday, May 16, 2008

Taipoh's biggie day...

No.. Not today, but tomorrow.
The celebration was however today, in Wong Kok Char Chan Tang.

As usual la, Taipoh kena bang kau-kau.
Haha.
Kesian la..
Birthday also still kena bang.

She got a scaft from someone which is made in UK wei! (UK as in United Kingdom, not Ulu Klang. Lol.)
Don't play-play, I tell you!




Haiya, but then so sad I can't join them for movie.
On the way back pulak, use the long way to balik.
Instead of 35 minutes journey back, I spent an hour plus on the road, from One Utama to my house. -____________-
Should have just ask bro to walk back.
He waited 45 minutes.
Haiya, so stupid la.


And I've bought the red dress we saw in Warehouse last 2 days.
With Nigel sponsored half of the cost of the dress.
But still, its like the most expensive dress in my closet!
I blame this on him cause he 'hasut' me to get the dress.
By the way, I anggap this as 'half' birthday pressie laa...

I'll be getting surprise on Tuesday.
Sure or not?
Better make sure your surprise really jadi!
Or not....
You better watch out!
Muahahaha! XD

No comments: