Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Freedom.

No more exam! x10000000000
Exam over! x1000000000

Omg I tell you this Nigel he has been saying this for don't know how many times after I came out from the exam hall. -___________-"'
Damn hyper pulak.

Well... Yes!
We've sit fot the most torturing subject and we're FREEEE!!!
Freedom freedom freedom!

I kinda screwed the paper as I only know about the tips this morning.
Tips that exactly look like the exam paper!
Boo hoo! T_T
Frankie why never send to me?
Why you don't love me anymore isit?
*runs away and hide in a corner and cry out loudly*
Dramatic abit.
Haha!
Haiya.. Whatever la I dy promise won't care about this after exam.

Looking forward to the trip now.
It's TOMORROW!
Huhu!^^
No... I haven pack anything yet.
Feeling extremely exhausted.
MMS killed all my brain cells today.
Want to recharge later.
I couldn't nap well earlier.
Was so omg tired can die wtf but couldn't sleep.
==
Weather extremely panas til I'm gonna become BBQ.
Ohh, btw, we'll be having BBQ dinner tomorrow after the fireflies watch.
*slurp =)"
*Someone please BBQ my food for me. *hint hint*

I want to bring my digi cam to Kuala Selangor.
But then memory card got problem, only can take 80 plus pics instead of 400 plus.
5 times wei..
I would have miss so banyak banyak camwhore session.
Anyone knows how to reformat memory card?
*big wet eyes

No comments: