Friday, May 9, 2008

Kenneth's Birthday Celebration.

Okay.. This is like a super outdated post.
Sorry la.. Was having exams and went for trip after that.

Last friday, 02/05/08, we celebrated Ken's birthday, belated.
Went to his place, initially to kick water for me and swimming for the rest.
The environment there was so nice.
I likey.
=)

And there were many many swimming pools over there!

DSC02080

We end up conquered this swimming pool.
I ended up play water also.
I wasn't supposed to play water but...
Nigel intentionally splash water on me and gave me several wet hugs.
Daniel unintentionally splash water on me when he was kicking water.

DSC02081

The weather was quite good and windy, indeed.
The guys started shiver around not long after that.
Frankie stoned for while, so funny.

DSC00520

DSC00511

All of them decided to soak in the water after that.

DSC00525

Ken and Wei Theng having some water fight. Haha!

DSC00515

Daniel took this pic when I was up for a break.

DSC00516

DSC00517

After that, he came to be some random orang in our pic.
Lol.

DSC02078

Then, the bf taught me how to swim.
Sad to say that, I still can't swim.
I can't float. =(
No matter how hard I tried, I just can't.
Sunnguh sedih sekali.

I look weird when I'm wearing goggle?
Where got?
Okay wert. Hehe!

DSC02075

DSC00526

DSC00527

DSC00528

After that, we went to a seafood restaurant in Kayu Ara.
Wah, there have all the aquariums display like some book racks in the library.
Somemore, from different places around the world.

DSC02084

DSC02085

What paling special for this birthday celebration was, Wei Yuen bought 5 small pieces of cake.
All of us went O.o when the cake was brought out.

DSC00538

Happy belated birthday to Kenneth!

DSC02097

DSC00542

At the same time also, the restaurant got no forks for us to eat the cake.
What they gave us was some small tiny forks which people use to eat fruits.
We came out with the latest lou sang style with cakes.

DSC02099

And of course, it was kinda messy.

DSC02103

But the mess was later on clear by Daniel and Wei Yuen.
Everything on the table! CLEAR!

No comments: