Monday, May 5, 2008

Mass Media & Society. I hate.

MMS is driving me crazy.
I woke up in the morning at 11.45am.
Then, somehow, I thought tomorrow I'll be going to the trip when I am supposed to my last paper, the most killing one, MMS!

MMS = Mass Media & Society not Multimedia Messages.
The lecturer and tutor for this subject are both equally lame.
Super lack of communication and make us so miserable.

I'm currently staring at my pile of notes (perhaps just few pieces of papers), don't know where to start.
The info inside is so limited and so lame and basically is like rubbish!
I don't know la how to study like that.
Go online look for info also so limited.
Tell me how am I going to pass this subject?
Boohoo! ='(

I don't want to fail this paper.

Should I just go and take a nap now than staring blankly at my notes and the lappie screen?


No comments: