Thursday, May 1, 2008

Antabax Roadshow in Different branches of Fitness First.

Akhirnya, I'm gonna blog about this. After 3 weeks of stress and all worrying about exams and sales. =/
First week - Menara Manulife (Damansara Height)
I went there alone on the first day. Unloading all the 9 boxes of stocks and set up the booth all that, which cause my whole body aching for the rest few days. Rich people berlambak-lambak over here. Special promotion? Who cares about it? Attracted like so few people only if compare to other branches. -___- Got one auntie I super boh syok her, don't want then tell laa! Posing there waste my time, waste my energy, waste my saliva explaining then you give that pig face of yours! Some more walk around with LV handbag. No wonder you're stil look like a pig eventhough you come to gym. Hmph! Ohh, then got 1 boy so funny. While I was looking for change, he asked me one question which make me stoned for while. =_____=
"What brand you used for toothpaste?"
"*Sweating* Huh????"
"Ohh, your teeth very white. =)"
"Err, Darlie.. Heheh -__-"
I think maybe is due the light effect that make my teeth look whittier? Whatever it was. Haha!
Second week - IOI Mall (Puchong)
OMG! This one can make me heart attack. First day only sold 9 bottles?! O.o
Then, the boss all start pressure me dy.
Must be aggressive when approaching customers!
Try every possible way to stop the customers and attract them to your booth!
STTTOOPPPPPP!
Please ah! You all talk sure very easy, you think that easy to force people come to the booth when the spot I got so sucky at one corner.
But then anyway, I still manage to produce sales at the last day.
I was asked to close stall myself on the last day and bring back the left over to my house.
Luckily, there's this FF member helped me with it.
Huhu! Free kuli. ^^
If not it sure take me very long time to carry all those things to my car!
Thanks Nick! =)
Third week - Jusco Bukit Tinggi (Klang)
I love this branch damn banyak wei! Why? Cause I broke record! Can consider top saler dy. Bangga betul!
First day already the client and promoter company officer come and spotcheck. ==
Make me gan cheong giler babi banana.
Have to be aggressive bla bla bla...
Then, got this guy first day when I was introucing the product to him, he don't seems that interested. Okay, nevermind. Cause honestly, I also don't really suka. =p
The next day pulak he came 'surrender' to me. One big bottle one small bottle.
We had this short conversation.
"Okay, you give me one big and one small bottle"
"All together RM16 please."
"How long will you be here?"
"3 days. Cause out permit only for 3 days"
"How long have you been working as a promoter?"
"Ohh, this is the third week I'm working for this project. I was in other Fitness First before that. This is my first time working as promoter. Haha! -_-"
"Yes ah? How you get this kinda promoter job? I just came back from Australia and currently working in some Engineering firm in PJ. Very boring laa. I'm not that type who can work in a fixed place like that. I'm thinking of earning extra money by working as a promoter."
"Haha. Me too cannot work fixed hour all that. very boring."
"Btw, you still studying? What course?"
"Yea. Broadcasting"
"Where?"
"UTAR PJ"
"So far?"
"No la, around the place your work wert. (Padahal I don't even know which part of PJ he's working.Lol.)"
"Haha! So they don't usually hire guys for this kinda job right? Even got also they won't pay that high right?"
"Got. Pay that one I'm not too sure. You can try google under event job la. Browse through all the event company and get their contacts maybe you can call them up for interview. =)"
"Ohh, okay. Thanks! See ya!"
"Okay. Thanks alot! Bye!"
Apparently nak tanya kerja, btw, THANKS FOR PURCHASING! huhu ^^
Then, also, I have this lady who purchased 8 bottles of shower cream in 3 days. I really anggap her as my God of Prosperity la.. Thanks for supporting! *big wet eyes*
Got customers spoke to me and Munmun in Hokkien. I managed to reply with my oh-not-so-fluent Hokkien, while Munmun rojak with Cantonese.
********
Overall this 3 branches of Fitness First
Menara Manulife - Not so friendly club members. Their trainers are most professional among 3.
IOI Mall - Quite friendly la their club members. I can mix paling well with theis sales, front desk people.
Jusco Bukit Tinggi - Most friendly club members. Some staff kena tipu to purchased from us, so must say they are quite friendly too. Hehe!
*******
Finally, the roadshow is now over. I can rest like kau-kau.
Yesterday I really wanted to go bang wall.
Early morning dy bangun, cause I was told that I'll be getting egg tarts for breakfast going to Nigel's house to have the last minute revision.
Haiyo, I was soo sleepy can tumbang anytime that time but still have to digest my own messy writing.(Since when my writing so messy until I myself also don't know what am I writing? T_T)
Then, I managed to finish everything half an hour earlier.
Rushed back home, shower, make up all that. This Munmun pulak tell me he will be late. ==
Why now only tell me? I should have take nap before that.
Uughh! So tired can die wtf can or not?
By the time I got back home at home at night I seriously want to just lie flat on the bed like dead body.
Everything end for now. I just want to say that Marketing is definately not my cup of tea.

No comments: