Monday, May 19, 2008

I wish list.

Alright, I don't usually do this
I do this also cause Yang asked me to do so.
He asked me to list down what I want to get as birthday pressie, then he'll check through see if he can do anything about it or not.
He said he only do artistic stuff and depends also if he got time or not.
Okay okay, let's see what I want to get.

I wish for

1) Someone will download the whole FLINTSTONE cartoon series and burn into VCDs for me.
2) Nicholas Teo's latest CD, FROM NOW ON.
3) Alot alot of chocolates.
4) A pair of nice heels.
5) A nice handbag/any bag also can as long as its nice.
6) A purse, those long and fold one.
7) Mini cuppycakes.
8) Great meals.
9) A sponsor for my hair cut.
10) Surprises!

Haiya..
I can't think of anything already.
Just give me whatever pratical.
No toys or decorative thingy, as that will only use to collect dust in my room.
Wtf.

No comments: