Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Moments Prize Giving.

The bf and me went to the ceremony yesternight, Isthmus, North Point, MidValley.
A cozy place with romantic lighting and mini bar and friendly people.
Can see Happy logo hanging around, and colourful ballons.

DSC02267

They even set Nintendo Wii for the guests to try on.
Not many people went to try though.
Think is most prolly everyone was too shy to try the new techonology infront of everyone, who knows later once din hold the remote properly, you will just swing it right to the windows? Lol. I kid.
As for us, I can't try cause my red dress don't allow me to, and the bf will have to remain on seat to teman me. Hahaha!

DSC02271

The whole event was quite organize.
They started right on the dot and end way earlier, besides a lil technical problems while playing the top 10's videos, the rest are fine.
I must say, the top 2 videos really require alot of time and effort in producing such a good video.
They do deserve the prize.
As for the third prize for both blogpost and video categories, we have babies conquered the world.
Nigel didn't win and so no more black blazer and black formal wear and black shoes for me wtf.
That's why he's working tomorrow now.
Work harder, baby! So, I get to spend more! Lol wtf I'm not that bad
laa...

We got to bring free door gift back.
Let's see what we got.
Hmmmm....
There's this orange Happy bag with orange
Happy shirt, 2 car stickers, 1 sticker pack and we got this RED fat bolster!
We choose RED cause we were wearing RED yesternight. Hehehe!
(Alright, actually I force him to take the RED one. Wakaka!)
Later when we walked from North Point back to MidValley, there's this waitress from some random kopitiam near the entrance asked where did we get the bolster cause she wants to get also.
Lol.
Sorry, it was free gifts.

Happy moments of the day.

"Dear, since we still have time, let's camwhore can or not? We got so few pics only."
"Okay."

And so, we camwhore in the car at the parking of his apartment. =p

The 2 RED fat bolster became our camwhore toys. hehehe.

DSC02273

DSC02274

DSC02275

He looks as though he's trying to work some charm on this bolster of mine wtf. *Ohmmmn*

DSC02277

DSC02279

DSC02280

After camwhore for a while only he realize that wasn't his bolster but mine. Hahaha!
A more decent pic wih his bolster. =)

DSC02281

Hugging our own bolster. HAPPY! =D

DSC02282

He said I look as though I'm about to naik miang in this pic. Sobsob. Why my bf like that?

DSC02283

Me giving him a kiss.

DSC02285

Omg I din know he looked so horny and I still macam sangat gembira wtf. =.=

DSC02287

Him giving me a kiss. *muacks*

DSC02289

Backside! I heart you banyak-banyak!

DSC02290

DSC02291

Some random signs.

DSC02292

DSC02293

I love this pic eventhough he's not looking at me. Hmph!

DSC02298

DSC02299

Emo pose attempt #1 - Failed

DSC02300

Emo pose attempt # 2 - Failed

DSC02302

I think we are better in some crazy and ugly pose. =p

DSC02303

DSC02305

DSC02306

DSC02313

DSC02314

Okay, I know I look damn ugly.

DSC02315

Seriously, why he looks cuter than me? I look so like a retard here wtf. Boohoo!

DSC02318

DSC02319

My pouty look which look more like piggie look. Failure.

DSC02320

DSC02321

Tell me I look pretty in this pic. Muahahah!

DSC02322

DSC02323

I went nuts.

DSC02324

The full view of my RM86 red dress from WAREHOUSE, which til now I still think it has the same material as my RM20 brown dress from some random shops in TImeSquare wtf.

DSC02325

*********
I know this is the second time I talk about this, but still....
The bf is skipping class to work tomorrow, means I won't be able to see him.
I'm like so emo so sad so emo so sad so emo so sad wtf cause I can't manja with him.
I want to see him so badly like as though can die after 1 day not seeing him.
Sigh.
Have to wait one more day.
*trying to wait patiently*
Ish ish.
Now, tell me...
How to make time move faster?
Sob sob.

No comments: