Sunday, May 18, 2008

Flintstone addiciton.

Back to yesterday's night, after I done with the dull closing account thingy in Uno, waiting to punch card balik rumah.
Suddenly I received message from the boy asking me to tell him after I finish work cause he wanted to call me.
You see..
The thing is he don't usually call me, because talking on the phone is not his stuff.
Then, of course I start thinking laa...
Have I done anything wrong? Is he gonna scold me later on the phone? Or is he facing problems and needs to talk to me?
Haiya.. I was so gan cheong, and frustrated, cause I don't know what's going on?
After I bug and bug and bug, only he told me he actually wanted to surprise me by coming to Pizza Uno with Dinesh and Puiks, but then tak jadi cause they have to stop by to pump petrol.
-_____________________-
Make me gan cheong for nothing.
Ish ish.

We met kat rumah saya after that.
So happen TV3 show Flintstone movie, somewhat like my new addiction recently.
I damn suka watch Flintstone cause its so funny!
Last time in kindy tak faham England ma, so usually only watch the pictures and laugh along.
Now can understand England, watch back also I feel like is damn funny okay?
And and, stone age so canggih wan got all the canggih stuffs..
They have TV wei, the remote so cute la, press dy got one lil bird fly out and press the TV button to the channel you want. Omg omg omg!!!! I want! Lol.

By the way...
*shout out to Puiks*
"My sis says you very pretty and look very girlish! Happy or not?! Lol."

No comments: