Thursday, May 15, 2008

Marie Digby live in KL

Yesterday, went to 3 places with the boyfriend.


Went to MidValley to send the camera for fixing and meet up with Petrina.
Went to UTAR to press money and Crystal Edge to collect his cheque. (Both of us love UTAR so much til holiday also drop by UTAR. Lol.)
Went to One Utama to watch Ironman and Marie Digby's live mini concert.

*********


After the dinner at Fish & Co., it was already 7.30pm.
So we thought they shouldn't be too many people since she was found in YOUTUBE and still kinda new in the singing industry.
But then when we reach the place, it was already so crowded.
Even 2,3 floor upper also crowded with people.
Was it because of this is admission free thingy or she seriously that popular?

That I'm not sure, but one thing is her singing was really good!


By the way, for more details, just go check out at Nigel's blog.

I'm too lazy to blog about it.

Hehe.



One more thing before I end this post.
You people know la I'm so short basically from what you see in the pics with so many pairs of hands on the air I cannot really see anything during the performance only can hear her singing.
Mana tau kan infront me standing this guy with this hairstyle macam after kena bomb.
And he moves his head like so often.
Ish. Babi betul!
My only chance to watch through those celah-celah also gone dy.
So sad okay? =/

I so wish I have a shaver with me that time, so that I can shave his hair sampai botak like this.
Then, at least I can still watch the performance through the celah-celah. =p

No comments: