Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Monsoon Cup oh Monsoon Cup.

I spent my time a lil different today.

I sew my tore blanket, which I was supposed to sew it like during the last 3 months long break I had. (Yea, I know. I'm that lazy. Hehe.)
I read a book about the diary how a doctor found himself got cancer. Then, he had to be the doctor to explain about his condition to his family and being the patient at the same time, to receive treatment. Am just in the beginning of the story though.
I practice guitar! Like almost 1 month plus din touch my guitar til got dust on it. =______=
So so karat already my guitar skill. Sigh. Now I'm thinking whether to continue my guitar class or not? As I'm always so lazy to practice, no time, no cash somemore? *ponder*

Ohh, I so want to for the Monsoon Cup 08 laa...
I mean if they organizing this year.
Can earn 1K in a week wei.
I checked the timetable of year 2 sem 2 and also the date they organize for the past 3 years.
Basically, I think this year they will organize Monsoon Cup 08 from 25/11 till 30/11, and it will be the last week of the class, din even clash with the study week.
Last week of the class = Haiya, who cares la right? Ponteng only.. *opps*


Tomorrow gonna go watch Iron Man a.k.a Lelaki Besi. Lol.
Also, Marie Digby!

No comments: