Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Protector.

I went for an interview in Crystal Edge this morning.
Interview interview interview.
I tak suka interview cause I'll be very the stoned and don't know what to talk about myself.
So, I just went bla bla bla. A rather short self introduction, super duper short. Eh, when I say super duper short means its really super duper short one okay?
It was like...
"I'm currently studying in UTAR Broadcasting year 2 semester 1. (wtf. din even introduce my own name =.=) I'm consider responsible, willing to learn new things and take new challenges. So hope you'll give me a chance to learn."
The end.
Yess, that's all. Damn sux la me. So selamba like that expecting people give me job.
-______________-
Then, the interviewer asked to tell more about my job experience and tell me about those works related.
The interview ends quite soon. Less than 15 minutes I think.
Good good. Can cabut earlier.

And guess what?

6 hours later, I got a telemarketing job.
Haha.
2 days, 8 hours per day, RM8/hour.
Ok wert. Better than nothing.


*******************
Watched Prom Night in dear's house.
Typical, predictable kinda movie.
Both us almost fell asleep in the beginning. @_@
So boring lucky thing we din go watch in cinema.

Ohhh, and dear gave me the surprise gift.
Yea la, I was very very very the happy like a lil girl just got a lollipop like that.
Got that pic with you? Hehe.
But then, the gift was a lil too small in size.
So yea, am gonna return back to dear, avoid wastage. haha.

Dear,
Don't la so sad like that.
It's the effort that really matters.
I really aprreciate it and...
Ok laa... I was quite touched when you tell me the meaning behind the gift.
So touched I almost cry okay?
T_T

No comments: