Thursday, May 29, 2008

Of the grey-ness.

The day is so grey.
My tummy pain like don't know what the whole day.
It rains in the afternoon somemore hence it tambah lagi the grey-ness.

The day is so grey till I must use grey colour font to write my post to show that the day is really realy grey okay?
I dah la stomach pain like don't know what then I didn't eat lunch somemore cause they went to Nando's and I just had Nanso's last Friday and I got no appetite and I donated my lunch money, which is RM10 to the Sichuan victims.
Okay okay okay, I know RM10 is like nothing so little wtf.

But yea, there goes my lunch money.
Sigh I'm so pathetic now.


Then, the bf nicely message me so I was like so happy, mana tau he asked to get The Star for him.
-______________-
Haih, straight away so sad dy but still go get for him despite my tummy pain till like don't know what cause I'm a good gf wtf.

Btw, what make the day so grey is the UTAR people so stupid and dumb like don't know what!
Results come out so super late make me tension kau-kau since last Monday.
And now that it's out I can't log in, server down.
I got to check for the bf but me myself pulak I can't even display the page now.
Or not, I get to open the page, but it shows session expired.
UTAR system sucks the hell out of everything!
*Rawr*

****************
Today's Communication Theories was a total bore.
The lecturer is like a female version of Benjamin.
So boring till I can doze off to sleep anytime.
I played with XiaoChin's phone instead, while Jazs play with SimYee's phone.
This show how bored were we.

While the Copywriting Mr. Zachary Roland Anthony.
Omg he said the keypoint to pass is to remember his name. ==
Then this subject will be one of those very easy to pass but hard to score.
Sigh.

I still can't log in to UTAR website.








No comments: