Friday, May 23, 2008

Worst but warm birthday.

Eh, anyone can tell me can I get anymore sui or not?
2008, I haven really get any goodie luck but bad lucks have been following me since the very beginning of the year.
I dropped my car keys into the toilet hole, I lost my RM50, I involve in car accident.
Please ah, all this happen in less than a month time.
(Having Nigel and won the RM300 prizes from EasyPharmax are exceptional wtf)
Why la I'm so the malang wan?
Oh God, why you want to do this to me?
Even in my 20th birthday, you decided to make me malang the whole day.
Boohoo! T_T
Early early morning wake up found myself to be in the first day of my period. OMGWTFKILLMEPLEASE! Then, Nigel texted and told that he's not feeling too well.
But, plan still have to go on I don't care! Hmph!

It was all okay when I reach the lunch place, Vietnam Kitchen in One U. Xiaochin gave me chocolates! =) Ordered their Vietnamese Fried Rice which I only can managed half of it before my period pain start attacking my stomach. =(
Then, I just sit there and frown and complaining to Nigel. Halfway I saw this left over chiken spring roll by Jazs, so I take and makan and I asked Nigel to take a pic of me. Bored.

DSC02251

After everyone finish makan, the waitress bring out the cake and I pose with the cake for the camera girl and I make a wish and pretended to blow the candles so that Puiks can take my pic and REALLY blow the candles and pose with Nigel and group pic with the gang and had half a mouth bite of the cake before Nigel sapu everything cause my period pain was being such a bitch and attack my stomach with full blast. Wtf!

=) 001

=) 006

=) 007

=) 009

=) 010

Nigel and Xiaochin then went to look for me an alternative for Panadol Menstrual as I'm allergic to Paracetamol. (My eyes will bengkak like goldfish if I take medicine contain Paracetamol. o.o I never take medicine since young eventhough I got fever cause most of the fever medicine contain Paracetamol. See la I so sad case.) The rest then started with their camwhore session. I was sitting there, restless, period pain left me not much strength to do anything, not even to smile properly.
My smile was so stoned indeed. =________="

=) 034

=) 036

After the camwhore session, it was about time to go for movie. I can't even walk properly by that time. Holding Taipoh's hand and walk so slowly like ah ma and Taipoh keep asking whether I'm okay or not?
Then, when almost near the entrance, the world start spinning, I can't hear Taipoh and my legs are so weak.
I wanted to faint just like that. But, knowing Taipoh will not be able to hold me and I may end up landing on some random places, therefore I tahan myself from fainting.
I didn't know how I did that but I managed to walk till near the entrance and then I sort of fainted. I cannot really hear and I couldn't speak at all.
The staff of Vietnam Kitchen was kind enough to give me a chair to sit right at the main entrance and also warm water and ask if I need any medicine.
The gang all standing outside to jaga me and I seriously wanted to take a knife and slash open my stomach and take out the abdomen and cry out loud cause its so painful that I hope I can just faint, or at least I bang the wall and make myself faint.
Taipoh was so worried and when she wanted to massage me she don't dare to press harder cause she said I was as soft as tofu and no wonder Nigel that sayang me. Lol. (Sorry Taipoh, for making you worried so much, and no, I'm not as soft as tofu cause I very 'kasar' and yes, Nigel very the sayang me but then whether is cause I'm as soft as tofu that I dont think so. Hehe!)

By then, when Nigel and Xiaochin rushed back with the painkillers and I was as pale as ghost according to them and I know my eyes were terbeliak looking up macam dirasuk hantu period pain. The cramp was so bad okay?
After I took the painkillers named Neurofen, I wanted to lie down. The staff even lead me to those bench in the restaurant and let me lie down.
Omg omg omg! Is this supposed to be some Special Birthday's Complimentary for me? Lol wtf.
And so, I conquered the whole row of long bench. I was too weak to even care about what other think about me. Thanks dear for teman me though. I think barely after 10 minutes I fall asleep and the painkillers did take effect after half an hour, the pain decreased.
I never know painkillers is such powerful! O.o

When I was feeling much better, Nigel wanted to bring me home but I know he actually wanted to watch Indiana Jones so we went to watch la of course!
Bought the tickets already ma.. Don't waste the RM7 okay? Hehe!
Well, we missed the first half an hour of the show, the action part was nevertheless interesting, ending part a lil not as how I expected. Oh well, after all not bad laaa...

After movie, Nigel, Ken, Weitheng played pool while I watching them. After the pool, meet up with Puiks they all and after that scout for places for dinner.
The initial plan was to go Italiannies, but then both of us ini macam don't want to waste money and end up cannot indulge those yummy food also.
We ended up have our dinner in Nando's. The service there very the not so good lo.
Spoil my mood only.
Bumped into Shiyuin and Yingying while on the way to Watson to get antibacterial eyedrops.

After I get the eyedrops, on my way to pay only I realize my eyes were so swell up and red.
-____________-
What is this wei? I thought I only allergic to Paracetamol? Now Neurofen also make my eyes bengkak means I can't take painkillers anymore. Sigh.
And oh, that eyedrops was the birthday pressie I bought for myself. ==
I saw this bag at the Alice in the Onederland that I like and quite cheap but I was so broke so I din buy.
Now I regret. Sobs.
Nah, show you how pathetic I looked at the end of the day, with the messy hair and bengkak and red eyes.

DSC02255

Took out my contact lenses and so I can't dirve. Nigel drove me home to get my glasses before I sent him home.
Look... He was smiling so happily! Hehe. =)

DSC02258

My 20th birthday end just like that, which is certainly not the birthday I've been looking forward to.
Sad. =(
Anyway, to the sot backsides gang,
Thanks everyone and sorry for the trouble.

No comments: