Monday, September 29, 2008

Love.


I'm feeling content and happy! Like for the first time in this semester break wtf.
Yes I know very pathetic. Where got people so sad during holidays wan right?
Well, I'm the one incase you don't know. =___________=

Fast backward to this morning, I went to the bf's house after so long not seeing each other. (Right. Like 2 days. Lol.)
Anyway, today was the first time we test on this cheap date thingy.
Cheap date = bum around at bf's house instead of going to the mall to hang kai.
So yea, I reached his place at almost 12 pm, chatted for while and head to the usual place and had lunch.
He ordered char siew rice and I ordered some Indian food.
Nice but then I don't know why I lost my appetite not long after I started eating my meal.
Okay nevermind about that, I still managed to finish the whole thing minus the rawr egg yoke.
Then, we watched Meet Dave with bf's sisters and laugh all the way.
Board game was the only activity we can do after that, and so me, bf, Jo, three of played Scrabble in bf's room.
You don't need me to tell you that with that 2 siblings' bombastic English, I kalah teruk wtf.
It was all fun though, cause I learnt few new English words. Hohoho.
And, I got free massage.
Nice nice! (Not nice also must say nice, if not next time no more massage. Heh!)

***********

"Hello, Ah Ma (grandma), this week you free or not? Will be you be around?"

"I'm not sure la... Very busy recently. MCA election coming soon, got alot of work have to do. Why?"

"Ohhh... I want to go back tomorrow. But since you not free, then nevermind la..."

"Sorry ya, Miss. (My grandma call me miss at times lol) Ah Ma not free to teman you."

"No need to say sorry la.. What about your next week schedule?"

"Next week also not sure. How long is your holiday?"

"3 weeks, but 1 week past dy. After next week gonna start uni again."

"Aiya, pai seh le Miss. It's not that Ah Ma don't want you to come back, but Ah Ma afraid later got no time to teman you."

"Ah Ma, don't la keep apologize. I wait for next holiday only come back then."

"Tomorrow you going for the prayers right? I see you there okay?"

"Okay."

I was about to hang up the phone when I heard....

"Alice said want to come back tomorrow."

"Then let her come back la."

"But, I afraid later I got all those meetings, no time to cook and teman her."

"Haiya, let her come back only la if she wants to come back. I'll bring her go makan and teman her."

I hang up the phone then when I know grandma wasn't talking to me.
The phone rang again not long after that.

"Hello Alice ah, your Ah Gong asked you to come back only."

"Okay! *excited*"

"Haha. He said I where can don't let you come back. You seldom come back, so Ah Gong will teman you if I'm not at home ya. You pack your clothes then follow us back after prayers tomorrow la."

"Ohhh.. Later I go back and tell daddy mummy ya."

"Okay, byebye."

"Byebye!"

Yes! Yes! Yes! I can go back hometown dy.
*Biggest wet eyes in the whole wide world*
I miss everything there.
Tomorrow yes tomorrow I'll be away from this dull polluted city and go back to the nice clean hometown.
Can relax over there, cause I'll be doing nothing but eat like piggie cause grandparents gonna treat me like princess and feed me like piggie say 5-6 meals per day?
I start drooling when I think of the yummy food.
*slurp*

No comments: