Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fat pig.

I had a sudden craving for 'luk luk'. *slurp*
Different types of fish balls dip into hot, spicy, yummy chili.
Like omgwtfbbq can I just sneak out from the house and go Taipan to makan 'luk luk'?
Please. Pretty please.
*Biggest wet eyes in the whole wide world*

******
I seriously can't wait for uni to start.
It's so darn bored staying at home staring at the laptop screen like almost 12 hours a day.
So bloody no life at all.
Jobless. Cashless.
Even my 50 bucks in the wallet also allowance from my new dad aka my bf. (No, I didn't ask him for money. He sendiri gave the money to me cause I only left RM3 in my wallet the other day and he don't want me to starve and he's a goof bf like that. Lol.)

I'm feeling rather despressed.
I think I'm starting to hate this semester break.
No, seriously I'm not joking.
Like wat the fuck is going on?
T______________T

No comments: