Saturday, September 6, 2008

I scold because I care.

Following the bf from behind, emo and act like nothing happen.
Yea la obviously, got scolded cause I did the same mistake for exam wtf I also don't know why I so cari pasal.
But seriously dear, I forgotten about the steps and I did read that one alot alot of times, but I still forgot about some of the important points.
T_______________T
Since when I become so forgetful?
It's like I have the super power memory in remembering random stuff, but I can never apply it in studies.
I don't want to get scolding and nagging from the bf and friends anymore.
Stress enough.
*Hentam own head and scold myself wtf*

********
2 hours of nap and 2 hours of Corean love story and 0 hour of revision.
Korean love story make me feel so emo and romantic.
Cried til cannot stop.
Damn long never watch all these romantic sad sad love story.
How I miss...
How nice if I can get the bf to be the romantic bf.. Just for a day also I happy..
Huhu. ^^
But, the bf said he's not a romantic person and he won't fake it also.
Hmmmm...
Tak ada harapan for me dy la means.
How sad...
Nevermind, I should brainwash the bf with more romantic stuff wtf. (As if la I very romantic hohoho)

I. Sick. Already.
Having running nose.
=__________=
Of all time, I have this during exam.
Now my nose block and I have to go blow my nose so many times.
AND ITS STILL BLOCK! RAWR!

**********
On a very random note (I mmg very random wan I know la wtf don't have to tell me), I went to check some messages in my abandoned friendster account.
I found this.

michael wrote:>
we are a modeling & event management agency..
we are currently are on the look out for girls for our upcoming events.
> need girls that are open minded/smart/ happy go lucky/sexy & easy 2 work with.
> pay is about rm 300- rm 700 per day.
> I THINK U HAVE THE LOOKS FOR IT.
> > pls check out the link below to view some of my models/talents.
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/2...........................
> > pls fill in your deatils below:TQ
> NAME:
> AGE:
> HEIGHT:
> WEIGHT:
> VITAL STAT(FIGURE):
> LOCATION:
> CONTACT NO

Since I very the broke , so I thought no harm go check the flickr account first.
It turned out to be some random sceneries pics.
Okay nevermind...
I checked the friendster account then, and found out this fella he's just some random guy who lack of friends in his friendster account wtf.
Make me so happy thought got job available for the poor me wtf.
I don't like being jobless and cashless.
I don't like asking money from parents.
*Grumpy*

No comments: