Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Titleless.


Yesterday was the first time I took bus myself, alone...
Okay, not exactly alone cause I bumped into sis friend, which was lucky me cause I didn't know where to get down to go Mid Valley wtf.
I don't like taking bus cause the way the drivers drive make me feel so dizzy that I almost in the bus. ><

********
Met up with the bf in Mid Valley to watch Money Not Enough 2.
Omg, I love Jack's Neo's film.
He never fail to bring surprise to me in all his film production.
Its always full of laughters, tears, all kind of values that make his film production so different.
Hmmm...
Btw, Money Not Enough 2 started with rather funny story, and ended with emo ending.
Me and the bf were so emo after watching.
Sob sob.
At the of the show,

*******

And finally, after 3 days, I finish watching 30 episodes of Just In Singapore (一房半厅一水缸).
Unpredictable story line that make me feel so gan cheong everytime.
Now that, I've finish watching, I feel so empty.

Somemore got nothing to do.

0803220825592320

Somehow, I think Suet Li the blogger look like this MediaCorp actress, Paige Chua.
Lol.

phpWdmL54

No comments: