Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's all about weird dreams.

Before you read this post, let me warn you this is going to be a super duper long post.
If you don't intend to read this, just click on the 'X' at the far right corner.
You're reading at your own risk.
You might died of boredom wtf.
Thank you!

I don't know was it just me or what?
I ask you ah, have you experience this kinda weird dream where you cannot differentiate between the reality and the dream?
Its like the dream is so real that you thought you weren't dreaming but actually you were dreaming.
Or.
Its like actually you werent dreaming, but you thought you were dreaming?
=__________=
What is this, damn confusing.
Bahhhh....

I got weird dream again just now.
During my nap just now, I was trying so hard to focus (wtf take nap also want to focus cause I am weird like that hohoho)
While I almost fall asleep, somesort like in the process of entering the border of Dreamland, then the house phone rang.
So, I thought I was dreaming.
But, it kept ringing til I have to force myself to wake up wtf.
RAWR who call at this hour la?!
Disturb my beauty sleep.
Picked up, bro's friend why always call him wan stupid.
And, its not only one time okay.
Not long after I hang up the phone, it rang again!
@#%%@#$@#$#$@%!!!!
Cannot just let me sleep peacefully isit?
I dragged my steps to the phone and simply say something then hang up the phone and dragged myself back to the sofa.
At last, Dreamland here I come!
Wheee~~~
But but but, it wasn't too long when I had this dream.
Hmmmm... How to say?
I dreamt that my dad was shouting outside the house asking me to open the door.
Knock, knock, knock!!
Open the door!
I continue to sleep like a log though wtf, cause I was inside the dream, I thought in my mind.
Knock, knock, knock!!
Open the door!

Now wait, , why can knock so long in the dream wan?
Should have change to the next scene dy by now.
So, I listen carefully.
Listen, listen, listen.
Eh, its really my dad knocking outside wtf.
Til then my nap time.
Sigh.
Today’s not my day to take nap, I think.

Btw, I don’t know whether I’m too stress or whatsoever.
I really had few quite a number of weird dreams, recently.
Like really weird and funny. But then, I sudah lupa most of it.

But, I remember two of those weird dreams.
Let me tell you people.
Eh, just pretend you' re interested in knowing my weird dreams cause I'm now very emo now must do something to cheer myself up. (I'm such a pathetic kid wtf.)
Okay, okay, enough say, let me start the story.

In this particular dream,

I was in the Broadcasting II lecture class when Mr. Beh suddenly asked us to go for screening in one room.

So yea, the whole class shift to that room.

I was the first student to step in that room. (Hahaha wtf I'm so kiasu)

However, the person inside was not Mr. Beh but another male tutor.

I greeted him, then everyone came in.

People who came in not fully the coursemates, but some of the primary and high school friends.

I reserve the seat for the bf, but I don't know why in the dream he tak layan me. =(

At the end, I sit with one of my high school friends.

I was wearing some white top and white knee length Hawaian style skirt with I think white slippers.

Btw, I wanted to pee after that, so I asked for permission.

The tutor looked at me and said "nice slippers". Lol.

So, I went to the washroom happily wtf.
After I pee ah, my slippers don't know why gone from my feet.
When I looked at myself in the mirror, my white clothes become all messy with black black stain. =/
I stared at myself for sooo long, til people start knocking the door.
I came out and without looking at anyone.
I ran out, and soon, I realized I lost my way back to that room.
I walked around aimlessly, then I reached to the high school area.
I saw a lot of primary school kids having drawing and colouring competition, some performing lion dance, many many small kid version of lion dance.
Then....
I think I woke up from my dream.
Lol.

The next dream,
I was supposed to join a trip to China under this Kasturi Tuition Centre (I don't know why they have such trip though)
Then ah, all of us were waiting kat the train station ala Harry Potter style.
I wanted to go pee halfway waiting.
The washroom was way too far.
But nobody teman me, so I went dere by myself.
Then ah,
The washroom was located in the entrance of a shoplot, like right facing the busy street (The street look like some 10's kinda European street where ladies wear those hat and layer cake kinda dress wtf I don't know what you call that but its just like what you can see
here.) with no door to close. O.o
So whenever you pee ka, bomb ka, people can see when they look into the shoplot.
I got no choice but went in to pee.

Out of nowhere, Weihong and Aileng suddenly sat on the toilet bowl next to me looking at me pee-ing while talkin to me bout the trip.
-______________-

Then after that we got to know that the train got delay.
After I'm done with pee-ing, Weihong Aileng dont know take cab and go somewhere else.
I walked back to the train station.
Once i walk in, all the luggage were arrange outside waiting for the owner to collect.
Grace, Susan were all there too looking for their luggage.

I couldn't find mine.
Then suddenly i have this bad feeling that I never bring my luggage wtf.
I have only a handbag with me.
Die la, China so cold how can I go there without any clothes but only those I'm wearing?
The train station actually located in a shopping mall.
Even Kasturi Tuition Centre also located there, just next to the train station.
One thing I don't know why the tuition centre also divided to few groups.
Like Harry Potter movie, different people place in different houses. (Don't ask me why my dream kinda Harry Potter-ish I also don't know why)
And my group quite lousy not standardise.
While I was looking around see if I've left my luggage else where, I saw another group all wearing white long sleeve green strip shirt.
I also saw teenager look alike Mr. Zachary and some of my primary school friends in that group.
Their tutor was briefing them bout the trip.
I continue to look for my luggage then realize I really never bring my luggage.
Suddenly they announce the train gonna arrive in less than an hour time.
I got so gan cheong and run to where all my group members sat.
I saw Alvin and Sandy (I dont know who's this girl) and other random people I cannot remember.
I asked around who got extra clothes can borrow me.
Then everyone started whispering like I wasn't there.
There's this girl dam bitchy.
She throw me some big size bikini underwear and said 'I only got this one'.
The others all don't want to borrow me clothes.
I never bring enough money for emergency somemore.
This Sandy offered to borrow me her credit card but I'm not too close with her so I rejected.
I turned to Alvin, just when I want to ask him to teman me, some random girl said want to talk to him and pull him aside.
Then I wait, but they were taking far too long and I was running out of time.
At the end, I went to shop for some clothes alone with my limited amount of money.
So I walk around to look for long sleeve and scarf.
I'm not too familiar with the mall.
Then they got one part where you cannot walk in the opposite direction, or not you'll find yourself struggling with the gravity pulling and very hard for you to keep walking wtf and I kena.
Damn tiring walking there then after I gave up and follow the correct arrow to this escalator where only can fit in one skinny person, very narrow kind of escalator.
I went down and reached FOS.
I bought 2 tops and 2 bottoms, all white wtf.
After after I paid, I woke up in the dream and found myself still at home and the day itself is the trip.
I faster pack, and I remember I was folding a pair of white pants, then I really wake up from my dream wtf.
The end.

Very weird la my dream.
Always white colour clothes, and its always after pee-ing then everything become so weird and wrong.
=_____________=
I wonder what were those dreams supposed to meant?
Hmmmm....

Eh actually, any of you read finish the whole post or not?
Tell me la, console the emo me can or not?

Byebye.

1 comment:

Jazs Low said...

i read alice!! i read..
lol..
i hv weird dreams too sumtimes..
n da reality/dream thing too..
so i tihnk its normal la.. lol