Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day dream.

Have you ever think of being a koala bear?
Just stick yourself to a tree and be lazy there.
This is exactly what I was thinking this morning when I was trying to munch the info in the notes.
So I told the bf, that I want to climb on him and be lazy and be manja.
But, he damn potong said he cannot support me.
Sad.
Malaysian trees got way too many bigbig red ants, I cannot climb on them.
Haih....

Today is the forth day of the study week, but there's still not much progress that I've made.
Boohoo!
T________T
I don't know why whenever I'm so semangat want to start my revision sure got something up.
My laptop charger sot k somemore.
Have to shift so many times just so I can get the correct position then only it starts charging.
What is this?
Most of my notes in the laptop, please please please my laptop charger don't sot k, or not I can die wei.

**********
I feel like a burst air balloon. Got hole cannot pump in air anymore. The hole is too big, cannot tape.
My brain cannot store in any Comm Theories facts anymore. Anything I read, I cannot keep them inside.
Tired. Exhausted.
Very the stress now.
I want to go bang wall.
I. Hate. Comm. Theories.
Yet, I cannot afford to fail this subject.
Wtf the saddest story in this whole entire world.
T_______________________T

**********
Cousie was emitted to SJMC.
Denggi.
She is so blur blur. My aunt also blur blur. She dy got red spots all over her body and complaining no strength and she somemore went back hometown, but never go see doctor.
Then, today, just now, the colleague sent her to hospital.
=______________=
Blood pressure super low now.
Wtf I want to go visit her, but cannot.
Tomorrow only can go.
Sad.
Please get well soon, cous.

The one and only pic we took together.
Hahaha. We look so weird here cause curi-curi take pic in a very small changing room.
And I wanted to buy this dress initially, but tak jadi.

********
My life is so dull, so not happening.
I is very sleepy and got headache now thanks to Comm Theories.
I wonder if I can finish one chapter, at least one chapter at the end of today.
Basically, I'm crapping now, cause is too scared to go back to revision.
I'm gonna have nightmare tonight.
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

No comments: