Wednesday, September 3, 2008

He said, She said.

He said, "I'm the one who pick up your smile, I'll make sure I'm not the who take away your smile."

He said, "Sincerely,at that moment...don't know why but i was attracted to you. Just wanting to know more about you and what kind of person you are... And so i went talking to you lor."

He said, "Actually I know you like me long time ago, just that I act don't know only. Hehe."

He said, "I'm studying the second last class if you count from the back class."

He said, "If our friendship were to keep slightly longer, we most prabably can get together."

He said, "She's not using me to get him!"

He said, "Anything just let me know k? I'm just a call away."

He said, "My life will be better by staying away from them!"

He said, "I know you're the mafia. I know wan."

He said, "I don't know if you realize, but I'm not like those usual guys."

He said, "So long dy, why she don't feel sad to let go wan mer?"

He said, "Some people think I'm simple, but my friends think I'm complicated."

He said, "Didn't hear from you today, wondering if you're okay?"

He said, "You're so adorable."

He said, "Your look is in my mind."

She said, "Why are you avoiding me ever since that day?"

She said, "Don't judge me from outside if you don't know who I am!"

She said, "You sure you already forget about him? You sure you don't have any feeling to him anymore?"

She said, "I don't usually crush. I love."

She said, "In which way, I attracted you? Tell me, tell me, tell me."

She said, "No, I'm not. You see I look so innocent."

She said, "I never did, never do, never will blame you on anything."

She said, "She is so L.O.A! Why is she telling my bf like that, when she's not any better?"

She said, "You damn good in acting. Can get Oscar Awards dy."

She said, "I need a boyfriend who is caring, love me, always be there for me, sensitive, know that when i emo means i pms and will teman me and will be patient with me eventhough i throw tantrum."

She said, "This is what we call obstacle in life."

She said, "I always smile? But, I laugh like a boy. Hehe."

She said, "Thanks alot for always be there for me."

She said, "Maybe she still not as mature to handle ldr."

She said, "Love is about communication and trust. We communicate and we gain trust in each other."

Each day, we tell different people about different thing.
A word can cause happiness, misunderstanding.
It's up to you how you play with those words.
What have you tell him/her just now?

No comments: