Sunday, September 14, 2008

ISA Style Mooncake Festival

I want Tong Kee white lotus mooncakes.
Sob sob. ='(

The dad only get to buy Overseas mooncakes for this year.

Sad.
Cannot really celebrate Mooncake Festival for this year also.
Stupid Comm Theories exam on 16th September.
Make me stuck in front of laptop and cannot go play tanglung and light candles.
The rain just now make me cannot see full moon tonight.
Blahhhh....

I'm feeling full full now.

********
The evening news was rather havoc.
Alot of politicians bang the government and the PM.
Zaid Ibrahim, I sallute you for still able to analyse the whole situation despite the different skin colour.
Please read here for what he said.
'I'm holding this post to help him(Mr. PM). But now, the economic and political status is in such bad condition. I'm sure there's other law in Malaysia that can be use to detain those 3 people. We have Sedition Act. ISA is for terrorist. I would step down if they continue to misuse their power...."
That was part of what he said.

Datuk Seri Dr. Fong Chan Onn question the says that the journalist was detained to ensure her safety.
Then, he asked why Ahmad Ismail didn't get arrest while journalist was doing her duty get caught?
See... Even politician ask about this.
I would really want to see how will Abdullah Badawi gonna answer, by any chance.
Teehee..

No comments: