Monday, September 8, 2008

Life and Death.

I'm so gonna die wtf.
I just found out this early super early morning and I mean it this EARLY MORNING 2 something!
I lost my Broadcasting II textbook.
The exam is in 3 freaking days away.
-__________________-"
Checked online got the ninth edition but without pics.
UTAR library pulak no more books for me.
Ms. Foo borrowed her book to other lecturer.
Boohoo!!!
How can this happen to me?
This subject is like my only hope to score.
Now I can only check at those handouts gave by Mr. Beh.
Its so short and only key points for some.
I don't know how.
T____________________T
Why oh why?
God, can you please drop one Television Production Handbook 10th edition textbook from the sky to me?
*big wet eyes*

**********
I think God really heard my prayer la wei, he really drop the book to me Ms Foo got back her book and ask me to collect from her tomorrow.
Wheee!!~~~
Thanks alot, Ms Foo!


No comments: