Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dear Grace Han,

Hello girl,

You said you read my blog, so now I writing one special post for you then only I go leave comment in your blog.
Hahahaha.

Hmmmm....
Actually I also don't know what to write dy, since I told you what I wanted to say just now. =p
But then, really its not easy for you to handle the whole situation, yet I think so far, you're doing the right thing.
Keep it up, kay?
Just don't let it beat you down.
Stay strong and remember one very important thing...
You're a nice girl, you truely deserve someone much better.
I know, I know, Love is Blind.
But, but, but....
I just wish to see you happy happy and no more sad sad down down emo emo.
Hehe.

Its really great when we get to talk once in awhile.
(Yea, I know eventhough we are in the same class, see each other almost everyday, but then due to the heavy load of works, we can hardly have heart-to-heart talk.)
Speaking of which, since we are now stuck in final, even no time for us to talk.
Well, study hard for now, and hope you can hit your target!
Ganbate!
=)

Love,
Alice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya,Grace Han's here...
So warm when i was reading ur blog just now...
Really,is a big surprise 4 me bcos once i click to log on ur blog,den d big big title "Dear Grace Han" appeared...
Ya,quite a long time din really talk 2 u d,tat's y so long din update wif u my "news"...
Is ok~after exam we can chat "gao gao"...^^
Thanks 4 ur "blog" and ur support=)
I will be fine,u wil be able 2 c a happy happy and no more sad sad down down emo emo Grace Han soon...
All d best 4 ur exam:)
Gud luck...