Thursday, September 25, 2008

Loner wtf.

Yum cha with Anna on Wednesday. She will be leaving to UK tomorrow. =(
We din see each other for almost one year and now she's leaving so soon.
And she said I'm now so bonnie, no meat at all.
I can still remember how we from not-so-close become very close.
We only cold war for once, that also we don't intend and tried so hard to act like nothing cause we don't know how to berbaik semula after emo emo lol.
We always tell each other our stories but never really response to each other cause we just need a listener not a talker wtf.

***********
Yum cha with Jo, Kim, Lynn, Lobak and Wei Jiin yesternight.
Thanks Wei Jiin for the leave.
Lobak will be going back to Germany on Saturday, Lynn will be going back to UK on Sunday, Jo and Kim will be going back Singapore on Sunday too, Wei Jiin stuck in Malaysia with me studying Mass Comm.
Wtf, means left me only la, now all my girl friends also go back for studies. Boohooo!! T________________T
And they said I super skinny also, face very sharp not like before that chubby chubby.
And they ordered me must eat more, think less, don't stress too much, gain more weight.
Seriously I also don't know why am I always so stress and think so much wtf.
And I always feel like no appetite, and tummy pain wtf.

***********
Today's telemarketing sucks!
But, I was the only one who get 1 person to sign up for the seminar.
Huhu.
And got alot of rude people!
So rude cannot even talk nicely wan, as if damn power like that.
Hmph!
Look down on all these people.
Wtf I'm feeling so tired now.

I'm so broke RAWR!

No comments: