Tuesday, September 16, 2008

916.


Comm Theories.
I finish it at the very second, eh wait, actually not really finish.
Got one question in Section A I tak sempat to finish.
-______________-
Haiya, whatever la its over.
Byebye Comm Theories.
I don't want to see you anymore.
Thank you.

After the killing paper, kita orang went to the second floor.
I brought mooncakes for the girls.
Hohoho!
Look at everyone's happy faces wtf.





**********
Reach home, shower, read papers, drop dead.
For. 2. Hours. Plus. Wtf.
Omg can you imagine how tired am I or not?
Woke up and watch the news. (See, I suddenly so concern about the current issues wtf. Even the bf also look at me one kind like WOW.. wtf)
Speaking of which, Pak Lah damn chicken lo..
Never meet up with Anwar.
Cehhh..
Btw...
"I'm not tired, I'm just dissapointed.." Quote from Zaid Ibrahim.
Take that! Bodohwi!
People got prinsip wan okay?
Not like you so cheapplat, laoya, chicken backside useless shit!
Some more can say the government won't collasped without Zaid Ibrahim.
Then, what for you ask him to take 2 weeks leave when people want to resign?
Itu la, sama dengan nama you, BADAWI THE BODOHWI. (
(Note: Name has been put in white color, in case I kena ISA for make fun with his name publicily wtf.)
Dot dot dot.

No comments: