Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bubbles bubbles bubbles

Okay, I'm done with one chapter of Moral wtf.
One whole day, I only managed to read through (note: READ through only) one short chapter of Moral.
*Faints*
I don't know how am I going to finish it by Saturday. =(
Grandparents and aunt gonna come to the house and stay overnight and go hospital visit the lonely cousie.
She still need to stay till her blood palette level still quite low. ><
So, house gonna be quite noisy.
Means, I cannot concentrate.
How how how?
Go hide in the super messy study room?
I used to hide myself whenever there are exams.
Not a bad idea aite?
Haiya whatever, I'm going to sleep now.
Imma go to sleep wtf wtf wtf.
Don't disturb me!

P/s: I'll to be in the same class with the boyfriend dear throughout the finals. Yay yay so HAPPY!!! =D
Nights.

No comments: