Friday, September 12, 2008

Abnormal.

Sometime, I feel like run away.
Run away from all those stress.
Run away from reality.
Run away from responsibility.
Run away from the fact that I'm no longer a kid.
-_______________-"

Feeling very very the tired.
Very very the stress.
Very very the tension.
Just because, there isn't much progress that I've made.
One whole day, not even a report that I've finish reading.
How to finish everything by Monday night if I continue to be so slow?
T________________________T

I'm so stress that my appetite is not as good.
I'm so stress that even I myself was shocked when looking at my own skinny legs. Too skinny wtf.
I'm so stress that the friends keep asking me to eat more to gain more weight. Some even offered themselves to drag me go out and feed me with more food.
I'm so stress that everyone also can see that I'm stress.

Alright girls, don't hentam me after you read cause I don't know why I lost weight like this.
Don't have to tell me I'm skinny like everytime you all see me cause I know.
I just don't understand why some of you all always tell me the same thing, "Omg. How can you be so skinny?" Like every single time you all see me. =.="
It's not that good after all to be so skinny cause I got no biggie boobs, no nice body shape.
Its so susah for me to get bras in certain bra shops cause don't have my size wtf.
I always wanted to get one pair of skinny, and finally when I got it, Grace said my legs too skinny, skinny make my legs lagi skinny not so nice. =(
You say la, what's so nice about being so skinny?
Oh one more thing, I'm not as fragile la, I mean physically.
I won't patah tulang just cause you massage me, ter'bang me okay?
=)

No comments: