Thursday, September 18, 2008

I need job!

Today's paper was rather easy.
Really, it was so easy.
But, easy doesn't mean can score.
So far I dy lost 10 die to some stupid careless mistakes.
RAWR!
My B+ is further from me now.
=(
Anyway, its over.
We shall celebrate the freedom, right right right?

No, you're so wrong!
This sem break is certainly a stressful one. For me.
So, I haven get any job, yet.
I was late for a job offer for this week. Sigh.
Should I go back to Uno?
Should I go ask from Crystal Edge?
Should I surt the net for part time job?

If Uno means I cannot take any promoting jobs which is certainly higher pay.
If Crystal Edge, its kinda far from the place, and I have to wake up super early in the morning and get stuck in the jam in the morning and evening. But, the pay is higher than Uno.
If random surfing, errr, wtf still cannot find any job so far.

I cannot decide wtf.

Now I feel so free at home got nothing to do, even though the break just started less than 12 hours.
I don't know how am I going to spend my other day.
Please someone offer me job.
No more modelling job, no more please.
I'm not interested in any of them.
Don't call me dy wtf stupid Berjaya Group.
Fuck the high pay!

Is this suppose to be what you call holidays?
-___________-"



No comments: