Monday, October 6, 2008

Not even 24 hours of peaceful life.

Seriously, I damn fucking sick of all these shit!
I was all happy back from my big destressing course and was about to blog about it.
That bucket of cold water just have to pour right on my face of all time.
I'll talk about that another day then.

My phone has reach to the end of its life. Like soon.
It kept off-ing by itself.
And it took me so long to just reply a simple and short message cause it off by itself whenever I press the keypad.
This isn't my fault at all why must kutuk me for that?
If I have a choice I do want to own a better phone.
At least a phone that won't off all the time. A phone that I can use when there's emergency.
I'm a emo kid now.
It took me one week to destress a little but a split second to feel all distress again.

No comments: