Monday, October 13, 2008

Beautiful equation.

It was so wrong that I was trying to make a conversation to someone who I haven been talking for ages.
The chemical wasn't so right.
Lol.
No wonder chemistry doesn't happen that time.
Well I guess its all fated.
It was all happy in the beginning, right timing, right chemical, happy moment of friendship.
Then, everything gone weird and at the end it was all messed up.
It was nevertheless one of best high school moments.
Oh well, History.

*******

Today's lecture and tutorial were all so far so good.
Tiring Monday.
My Kate gel eyeliner getting dryer wtf very sad cause still got like almost half a bottle.
Fine particles keep going in my eyes, so uncomfy.
Next target will be Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner, but, no money.
Gonna work my ass off for that.
Lol.
And no more mascara for me.
Gonna throw away my Dejavu and Kanebo mascara.
Eye lashes like getting lesser. *takut*

******
JASMINE LOW SHU-LI!
Thanks alot for going to borrow your bao bei Cecelia Ahern's books!
Aku Cinta Padamu!
(See I purposely use your favourite green colour)
Ohh, and I love my boyfie too!
Heh!
*Winks*

No comments: