Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Kiam Siap Alice.

Went to Sg Wang and Berjaya Time Square with the bf.
Seriously I don't really like those 2 places cause too many lalas, mat rempik (divided to kids mat rempik, adult rempit and chinese rempit.)
=_________="'
But but but, these two are the places with cheap and nice clothes so I likey also. (wtf dam contradicting)
And so, I bought 2 tops with RM15 and one black skirt with RM10. Heh!
Spent RM25 only then can get so many things.
*Happy and feeling content*

Wait, let me show you what I got.

The tube.(Sorry my camwhore skill sucks!)
001

Nah, clearer view.
003

The so-called-Artistic pic.
005

This tube make my boobs look bigger. *big wet eyes*
Oh ya, and that's the 10bucks skirt. Nice or not? =p
008

That's meee!!
014

The black top. (Ok fine, I just want to show myself in this pic.)
-022

Sorry wtf I seriously don't know how to take with self timer.
So cannot see full view of the top cause hand not long enough =p
023

Initially, the main purpose was to heels shopping but at the end become clothes shopping.
Cause I was too picky and kiam siap to buy a RM50 heels which I like the design alot but not for the colour of the heels.
Because I was too kiam siap also I didn't buy 2 other shorts and a cardigan.
Yea la yea la yea la, I'm a lil regret for not buying now.

Speaking of my kiam siap-ness, that have to thanks to my mummy's training since I was standard 3 lol.
I used to stay with grandparents before I was standard 3 and I was a big bully and money waster like nobody business.
I get like RM7/8 allowance each day, then I will buy like damn alot of junkies and ice cream and try to spend all the money wtf.
Sometime, I can eat 3 batang of the Cornetto rainbow potong which cost me RM0.70/batang or 2 Magnums which cost around RM2.30/batang. (Yea, I was an ice cream freak that time.)
Then, there was once I had a little bit of flu but I still eat ice cream as usual and when my Ah Ma asked whether I curi makan or not, I confidently said No, I didn't. However, the stupid me actually left some chocolate stain on my white uniform and Ah Ma found out wtf luckily she didn't scold me that time.

Opps, I digress, a little.

Anyway, it was until when I move to stay with parents in year 1997, the economy crisis year, that everything became a nightmare for me.
My allowance shrinked to RM3, sometime RM2 and sometime only RM1 plus. O.o
I had a difficult time and was so sad and emo cause got not enough money to spend.
Maklumlah I was a little spoiled by grandparents. Lol.
That was the time mom started to train me to look at the price before I buy anything which I don't do it before that.

When I stayed with grandparents in Jelebu, sometime they will bring us to Seremban shopping mall and shop there.
I remember when I was in Standard 1 or 2, I can spent up to RM60 plus or almost RM100 in less than an hour time just on stationeries shopping wtf.
Colour pencils, okay I want the most canggih and latest one with 36 colour pencils because I want to be the coolest kid in school wtf.
Crayon, I want the 48 colours, the big big one okay.
Pencil case I want to buy 3 so I can change when Im bored with them.
Oh, and that stationery set cause the eraser look very cute.

You see, the sudden change in the financial state was torturing for me.
My Ah Ma will curi-curi give me money when she came and visit me. (She still do it now and the figures from RM20 to RM50/RM100/RM200 depends how long I go back to visit her. =p)
But then, it wasn't a bad thing after all to be so kiam siap now cause I can save up alot and spend one shot once a while.
-_________-
But I don't know why I'll never get to save money to buy a more decent handphone.
Oh wait, I know why.
That'scause I'm a good girl.

I DON'T ASK ALLOWANCE FROM MY PARENTS AND USE MY OWN MONEY!
That's why I have to work my ass off when my account dry up.
How's that for you heh?

No comments: