Saturday, October 18, 2008

Freebies!!~~

I got 2 coupons to retrieve LANEIGE Skincare Starter Kit.
I went to Pyramid yesterday happily thinking that I'm gonna get 2 starter kits so happy yay!
The coupon stated that the starter kit can be retrieve from Jusco One Utama and Pyramid.
So I went to the female department and start looking for the counter.
Female department, hmmm, no.
So I went up to the male department, no.
Came down again and saw few cosmetic, fragrance counters but not the one I'm looking for.
I went up again wtf.
By this time, the cleaner who wiping the side of the escalator staring at me and laughing in his heart.
Yes, SERIOUS! I saw with my own eyes.
So went up and still cannot find then I took out the coupon to see again.
Ohh, apparently I'm supposed to go Parkson Pyramid heh.

Ran out from Jusco hoping nobody see me wtf.
So paiseh.
Then, passed by Animex saw Peng, he laughed at me cause I so dumb wtf.
Finally when I reach the counters and proudly present my 2 coupons to the consultant, she straight away tell me, each person only can collect one. -________-"'
Okay, so I filled some form then collect only one starter kit and secretly plan to ask my sis to go collect for me.
Hehe.
I'm so smart right?
ANd YES! She got it for me today.
So now I got 2 skincare starter kits!
Wait til I got money then I'll buy their cleanser!
Yea, cause they very smart never give cleanser. Boo!

********
Anyway, I'm gonna work as Sensordyne promoter tomorrow in Giant USJ.
My second promoter job.
Okay, I'm a total lousy person in all these Marketing Skills thingy and Ming was telling me he's leading one of the best selling teams in the company.
I don't know how I want to die tomorrow wtf.
I is feeling nervous now.
But, maybe I can get some samples heh.
Drop by if you're free and 'bong chan' me yah!
Hehe.

Wish me luck, people!

No comments: