Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Have Good 'Fucking' Skill.

Don't pray-pray I tell you.

So, we had our second Public Speaking tutorial this evening.
In this class, we were required to introduce our partner in a creative way and describe the friend as either a car, animal, cartoon character, fruit.

My partner was Ms Grace Han.
After introduce her, she introduce about me.
One of her description about me was 'Alice has a very good parking skill, no matter how small is the place also she will try to fit in....'
Then, she described me as a bull as I always drive kinda ganas on the road.

Fast forward to the marks thingy for impromptu speech, Mr Kuru the tutor was telling us about what we will be judge for the speech, until pronunciation, he then told us something which make the whole class laugh until jaw and tummy pain pain.
Apparently when Grace was introducing me, he heard something funny and tried so hard to control himself from laughing out loud and was thinking whether to tell us what he heard or not.
So yea, what happened was Grace wear braces and at times her pronunciation will be off abit.
Our dearest tutor heard her saying 'Alice has a very good 'fucking' skill, no matter how small is the hole also she will try to fit in...'
He was like 'Wah, so personal also she tells out'.
Only then we found out that there are quite a number of classmates also heard the same thing.
We kept laughing and laughing throughout the whole class cause seriously its just so funny the way Mr Kuru told us.

Man, we really love this tutor.
His class is always so interesting even though we've been in his class for only 2 days but we can never get bored in his class for sure.

He just know how to grab our attention to listen to him unlike some leturers, omg can die wtf when listen to them.
Eye contact please!
Heh~

1 comment:

gRacE... said...

Oh my gudness...!aiksz....since d day i put my braces den this kind of "pronunciation" jokes nv stop b4..!haiz....wait lah,1 year later my teeth will be very nice until u all every1 envy me^^hehe....Wait 4 my excellent "fucking" skill journal as well....^^