Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Good hair day. (edited)


Like finally, I got my own hair stylish. Heh.
A so call primary school senior, eventhough I don't know him before that.
So far I went to him twice also the bf said my hair is nice wtf.
He always know how to turn the faded colour in my hair to new highlight just by cutting until some of the friends thought I highlight my hair again.
He said my hair very nice and straight, no need to go for rebonding, can save money.
If I wear those contact lenses that can make my iris bigger, then I'll be very CUTE (purposely bold this word. Lol.)
Damn happy can fly up to the sky. =D
Yay!

No need to worry so much about my hair from now on.
But but but, I don't know why I always forgotten when he teach me how to do the hair wtf.


Anyway, I realize it's been long since I camwhore.
Lol.
All my skill berkarat.
Its time to brush up wtf.
Damn lazy to blog.
Nah, pics time!

39

47

48

53 - Copy

55

58

60

No more.
Okay.
Byebye.

No comments: