Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shoot me please

Seriously I hope I have 48 hours per day now. =S
I still got so much to do and assignments are piling up.
Lousy time management.

Here's quick recap on Monday, Tues, Today.

****
MONDAY

Din's house for Deepavali's open house and met with the La Salle guys.
Managed to force Din to wear his traditional costume til I came and me, Puiks force him to take pic with it.
Mission Accomplish wtf!
=p

006

In the evening, there's dinner with the families.
Our dinner was at a seafood restaurant near PJ section 14 factory place, which I thought was a random place.

Look at their car park, so narrow and weird wtf.
009

Even the name is weird. Unique Seafood? We shall see...
011

Once I stepped in to the restaurant, I changed my mind. It was kinds grand and different from the outside.
Even the washrooms were air-conditioned.
018

We were placed in a VIP room with the biggest table in the restaurant cause we want to sit together-gether.
Heh.
I wasn't really fancy with those dishes served.

I don't know what you call that.
Uncle kept on convincing me its nice sashimi thingy,
which I almost throw up when I ate it. ==
019

I prefer this vege steamboat.
026

What I love the most for the whole night was, karaoke session.
Heh.
New songs, old songs, english songs, chinese songs, all I sapu!

Ah Ma singing her favourite song. =)
029

Me and the hyperactive lil cousie.
032

Aunt with her 3 daughters.
036

Ah Ma and Darren.
041

I was too busy singing k and hardly eat.
The bill sum up to be 1k plus wtf.

*****
TUESDAY
Grandparents' Taiwan trip.
Took a pic with them before they were off to aiport.
046

The best part was they left their passport in uncle's house in Sri Petaling, and realize when they reach airport.
Dam gan cheong wtf.
Luckily they managed to get the passports before the flight!
When dad called Ah Ma yesternight, she was happily having dinner and asked us to come next time.
*Big wet eyes*
I also want to go.

WEDNESDAY
I managed to get grade I for Impromptu speech.
Persuassive speech is next Wednesday.
Have to hand up the outline on that day also.
And I haven finish my data entry wtf.
How now?
How to do research and typing at the same time?
*Die*


No comments: