Friday, October 10, 2008

The 'trip'

I was stuck in the morning traffic jam in front of Summit yesterday when I suddenly remember I forgotten to bring my shoes.
-____________-
I had to make one big turn in order to go home to collect my shoes and this is when Puiks called and ask me to fetch her from USJ 6.
She said it was a YOUNG AND SPONTANEOUS plan but mana tau I so happened need to go home and collect shoes and fetch her along to join us for the trip.

We were late by half an hour, then off we go to Kepong, change cars, had breakfast, go to the FRIM and to found out that their canopy walk was under some maintainance thingy, closing for a month plus.
Okay, nevermind.
So we thought we can go to the waterfall instead and have a substitue plan for afternoon later.
After what it may seems like a super tiring climbing up the path, we reached and to our dismay the waterfall was almost cover up by sand and grass and the water was so 'deep' that you might drown if you accidently trip and fall.
=______________=
But, seems we so susah payah climbed all the way up, we camwhore for while.
Hehe.

This is the YOUNG AND SPONTANEOUS Puiks with her Mama Mia pose.
Kepong 007

The mini waterfall wtf.
Kepong 010

Puiks still with her Mama Mia thingy.
Kepong 011

Daniel splashed water on Puiks.
Kepong 013

Wei Yuen busy digging the sand lol.
Kepong 014

Embracing the nature wtf.
Kepong 016

Random shot.
Kepong 018

Me with my bayang. Heh.
Kepong 020

Nature destroyers.
Kepong 023

Jazs and mua.
Kepong 026

My stoned bf.
Kepong 028

Long legs. =p
Kepong 029

Water war!
Kepong 030

I love this pic!
Kepong 034

Kepong 035

Hahaha! =D
Kepong 037

Ken with his Ah Wong's smiley. (Cannot really see though lol)Kepong 039

Kepong 042

Kepong 047

Kepong 050

Puiks die die also want me to take her with Taipoh. Oh, and her new Crocs.
Kepong 051

The ants family.
Kepong 052

After the camwhore session then we went to Ken's house to play water. Real water this time lol.

The girls on the water bed while the guys be our transporters. Hehe.

Kepong 054

Kepong 055

Too heavy and the water bed sinking.
Kepong 056

Naughty guys want trying to throw us off the bed.
Kepong 057

Trying hard.
Kepong 058

And we fall wtf. Thats me emo cause almost drown wtf I can't swim laaaaa...Kepong 060

Jazs and Taipoh!
Kepong 061

Taipoh and Wei Yuen the only who was dry throughout the whole day.Kepong 063

Hello!
Kepong 066

Bf and Taipoh!
Kepong 068

Ber-chillaxing.
Kepong 069

Trying to fit in the camera.
Kepong 070

Kepong 071

Kepong 072

Kepong 073

Kepong 074

Kepong 076

Kepong 077

Taipoh so cute!
Kepong 080

Kepong 082

Kepong 084

Puiks acting random again.
Kepong 085

Kepong 087

Kepong 090

Kepong 091

Kepong 092

Kepong 094

Wei Yuen trying to take pic with all of us.
Kepong 095

The bf's gone.
Kepong 097

There he's back with everyone in the pic. =)
Kepong 098

Went to Mc'Ds to chit chat then reach Wei Yuen's house, shower, play cards, rest and went to had crabbies for dinner to celebrate Jazs' 20th at the same time but we were too full to cut the cake.

Kepong 103

Then we watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall and had great laughs together. After that, Mummy winx went back, the rest played Monopoly while me doing my data entry work with the bf teman huhu ^^
But I couldn't sleep after that when everyone was fast asleep.
Tossed and turned and change positions.

Fast forward to this morning, Jazs finally tried on the Korean traditional costume sew by Wei Yuen.
Lol.
First time we see her wear dress, but she spoiled the image kaukau.
Apala la you, Jazs!

Kepong 106

Kepong 107

Wei Yuen also wear his own Korean traditional costume.
Kepong 108

My rashes attacked in the morning and during lunch, Ken told me something that I really don't know.
Kissing can boost up my body immune?

Seriously, I really don't know.

No comments: