Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I miss my grandparents,

I shouldn't have come back so soon.
I should just stay in the hometown and be like a princess for few more days.
I want someone to just listen to me.
I'm indecisive. Yes. That's the one thing that all of you should notice by now.
It's not up to me but other circumstances.

I dislike when people telling me they malas want to layan me.
I dislike when people telling me they are not interested with whatever I'm telling them.
I dislike when people don't understand why I emo and keep on pressing on me.
I dislike when people don't see that I'm at the edge of everything and needed comfort so badly.
I dislike when people who I miss don't miss me as how I miss them.
I dislike when people don't know that I'm crying cause I'm that fragile.
I dislike when people push me away when I need a tight tight hug from them.
I dislike when tears blur my vision and mucus dirty my face.
I dislike when the reality is not the one I imagine.

Cause its all hurt me. Deeply.
I need more love and attention.
But I'm losing them bit by bit now.
People are all giving up on me.
Am I not deserve all these anymore?
Huh?

No comments: