Sunday, October 19, 2008

Buuuuussssyyyyyyy.....

Hi everyone, I'm blogging from work!
Okay, shhhhh.... Don't make so much noise, if not I'll die when someone discover me not in my own counter doing my job.
Hmmm...
Work here is not as interesting though.
How nice if I can get some skincare promoter job.
Boo.

Anyway, I tell you something.
Come closer abit.
No no no.. I mean closer as in stick your ear to the computer screen.
Yea, you got it.

You know what, wait, I'll be right back cause I'm away too long.

***********

*Back!*

Where was I?
Oh ya, I was about to tell you all something.
Get ready ya.

Actually the something is, I'm not working today wtf cause I don't have black shoes boo.
So heartache see money fly away.
RM120 byebye.
So to those who was intended to pay a visit to my counter, sorry to disappoint you all cannot get free sample from me. Lol.
(haiya, just pretend you wanted to visit me okay? hehe)
Need to go get a pair of black shoes soon, if not always turn down jobs, no income, can die.
T________T
Anyone can give suggestions where to get nice, cheap black shoes besides Sg Wang and Time Square?

Your suggestion are much appreciated.
*big wet eyes*

No comments: